This Year's Christmas Card
Below are two versions of a photo I took last Christmas in Charleston at the home of one of my sisters. It's Christmas day, and five of the seven dogs that were in the house that day are in this picture, all wearing their Christmas collars.
When I got home and looked at the first photo directly, I noticed something terribly wrong. I immediately photoshopped it to correct the offensive portion.

What's Wrong With This Picture?
The pic below is the photoshopped version and a huge improvement. Any guesses as to what makes this version superior to the first?

What's Right With This Picture?
Anyone who's been reading this blog can figure it out: it's the presence of my evil sister Alicia's head poking over the couch. A perfectly good Christmas photo temporarily ruined; but thanks to Photoshop, I can now use this bee-yootiful photo for this year's Christmas cards.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home